Thursday, August 19, 2010
Did you know ...?
Part of what we do with our Cache' Mentoring Services is to encourage members to take advantage of all that Cache' Connections has to offer. It's surprising that some folks don't know about the options available to them, both for members and friends. So's here's a sneak peek at some things that are available to help you grow in your journey of finding a mate:
1. Blog. Well, this goes without saying. If you are reading this, you know that it often involves special tips, insights and advice, along with some very laughable videos from time to time!
2. Chats. We hate to keep beating this into the ground, but the chats are fun and informative! Don't be shy. In fact, if you'd like a trial run in "the box," give us a shout and we'll hold your hand and guide you through the box. Join Founder Linda on Mondays and Expert Emily Shupert once a month as she leads discussions on "Boundaries in Dating." (Room password: cachecommunity) You can even use The Meeting Room to chat with your connections!
3. Speaking of Expert Emily, did you know that she offers Relationship Coaching over the telephone for your unique dating situation? Check it out here!
4. Events. As we saw in a video from Henry Cloud today, it is important to get out there and experience things in order to grow. Cache' events are perfect for getting your feet wet, as we always strive to make you feel welcome. Click here for upcoming events.
5. Newsletter. Check out the bi-monthly newsletter that gives an overall snapshot of what's taken place and what's cooking for the future. Also includes are the standard reminders such as PLEASE POST YOUR PRIMARY PHOTOS.
6. Facebook. Many members and friends enjoy our friendship on Facebook and feel free to ask us questions through that venue. This is a great way to get a bird's eye view of what Kim and Linda are up to now! KIM / LINDA
7. Did someone mention Mentoring Services? Yes! They are great! This is a two-week program where we personally coach you with your profile, connections and communications. Let's decide together - "Was it something I said?" "Should I write to him first?" "Is this too braggy for my bio?" These services are specially priced at $55.
8. Recommended Reading. Everyone has room for growth. Here are just a few books that we've read to help us help you. Tops on our list are "The Singlehood Phenomenon" and "What Women Wish You Knew About Dating." Some others we hear a lot about but haven't gotten around to are: "Boundaries in Dating" and "Wild at Heart."
9. Expert articles. Click here for articles on dating that are posted on our website. Why not set a goal to read an article a day, now that we are back to school?
10. Hope. Everyone needs hope, and we can assure you that we serve the God of hope! Although the success stories are hard for some to swallow, it's important to know that Cache' Connections is being blessed and confirmed by our happy couples, a list which continues to grow. Believe us when we say that we pray for you daily, that each member will find their connection through our efforts, and we pray for your mate to come to Cache' Connections. Often we see that those who were about to "give up" are the ones now in relationships. Keep your eyes focused on the One who is able to do exceedingly and abundantly more than you could ever hope or imagine! (Eph. 3:20) And do what you can!
See you around :)