We are busy writing content as we are less than 30 days from launch. Here's a preview of the matching process.
- Cache’ Connections matchmaking system was developed around these two foundational concepts:
- 1. When it comes to matters of the heart and soul, science can only go so far in
measuring compatibility and the all-important element of chemistry. Despite the emphasis on scientific matching systems in today’s dating society, it is highly unlikely that a successful connection will be based solely on science. Matching systems offer a great advantage by providing information to determine common interests and compatibility, but cannot absolutely determine whether there will be a connection between two individuals. 2. The decision to form a relationship will ultimately come down to two individuals making that choice for themselves by connecting, communicating and spending time together in a variety of circumstances.
- The Cache’ Connections system is designed to help Christian singles connect and establish healthy relationships by:
- 1. narrowing all members to like-minded believers 2. providing a detailed questionnaire 3. providing encouragement and guidance based on Biblical standards
- The questionnaire is a self-discovery process in itself. The questions are designed to help singles come to a deeper level of understanding about themselves and what qualities they desire in a potential connection. Cache’ Connection members are given relationship advice along the way by Drs. Tom and Beverly Rodgers. This professional advice will guide members to look at themselves in a more subjective manner and possibly prompt them to
reassess what type of mate they are looking for.
- Cache’ Connections is designed to form a community of committed believers, match members according to zip code and age and then educate members in order to make healthy choices for themselves. We encourage members to read and follow the advice from our experts and prayerfully seek God’s direction in their relationships.