Saturday, April 19, 2008

Aaaaaaah! SPRING!


I think I can speak for the majority of people in the Midwest when I say: Hallelujah, Spring has arrived! There is nothing quite like it: the grass greening (and some kind of unspoken grass wars among men); perennials peeping; walkers walking again; rain...well, raining. A wise old mentor once told me, "Every season has its beauty." Well, I suppose so. I am thankful for the changing seasons, but most thankful for this one! Spring is a reminder that God is a God of hope. How about you? Are you hopeful for new things? A new love? What might you need to be sprucing up? Why don't you consider a makeover? A new hair cut or style? An exercise program? It's a great time of year to grab a friend and commit to a walking or jogging plan. Though we all want to be loved for our inner selves, tending to our outer selves sends a message that we want to be the best we can be... for ourselves, our loved ones, and those we may want to attract :)

No comments: