Thursday, June 23, 2011

1st boyfriend ever found at CC


We received word from a young lady and a young man yesterday that sent goosebumps up our arms. This was good news not only because all love connections are good news, but also because a) they are a younger couple and b) we've known the male for a few years now. He's faithfully kept up his membership at cacheconnections.com and attended most events in his area, despite the fact that other guests were usually far too old for him. We are sharing the emails they each sent to us yesterday, but omitting their names because their relationship is so new. When I asked her if we could use her words, she said, "I've been encouraged by the testimonies of other singles on the site. That's totally fine if you want to use anything I write. Thank you for caring and ministering."

He wrote:

Dear Cache-

I recently had put my account On Hold a few days ago. I had been communicating with a person that I considered to be very special to me. In order to give her my whole focus I changed my status. We had met each other through Cache using the members e-mail then moved all the way up to talking on the phone and eventually meeting in person. Last night she told me that she would be my girlfriend. I couldn't be more happy. So I have decided to leave my profile on hold. We have been able to start building a good relationship by developing a good friendship first. I have been praying for such a great person to bless my life for quite some time now. I want to thank Cache for all the prayers and for giving us all the tools to help us build such a good foundation to start our relationship on. I am at a loss of words to describe how much it means to me to have found her and be able to enjoy her being in my life.

***********************************

She wrote:

Dear Cache-

I have put my account 'On Hold' because of a very happy reason. After a year of looking at CC, I dragged a friend with me to the Peoria Expo and signed up that weekend. My first round of 'connections', I saw a few profiles that I thought would work out well. But there was a certain one that stood out. So of course I was all a-flutter when he was the first to message me! We've been messaging, emailing, texting, phone calling, and meeting since then. Last night he 'officially' became my boyfriend. (yay!)

He is my first boyfriend ever, and I want to say 'thank you' because your website and emails have been very helpful in building my confidence in this relationship. I have been so blessed to read the Godly and practical advice in the 'Expert Articles'. We are intentionally taking time to build intellectual, emotional and spiritual closeness in our relationship. I really can't tell you how much it means to me to have found someone like him.

Thank you for all you do.


We will add these names to our couples prayer list, asking God to help direct their path. We are thankful for young people like this who are committed to putting God first when it comes to forming relationships. We see that there was some waiting, which is never fun, but God's timing is always perfect!

~ Linda
Cache' Connections

No comments: