Tuesday, June 15, 2010
How Not to Act at a Cache' Connections Dinner Party
Okay, we hope that none of our guests turns out to be a "me monster." Here's a little bit of what you can expect at a Cache' Connections Dinner Party:
1. Your "blind group date" will consist (most likely) of 4 women and 4 men who have been hand-selected by the founders. We spend time researching and inviting singles that we feel might be compatible, in a similar age range.
2. Everyone is responsible for their dinner. The registration fee is for Step 1 and to reserve your spot.
3. There will be one guest appointed as host or hostess. He or she will make sure that everyone is introduced as they arrive at the table, reserved in the name of Cache' Connections.
4. The host/hostess will provide connection cards, on which you can write your name and contact information that you may wish to share with others at the table.
5. Natural conversation. This is a dinner party. No script. No timers. No musical chairs. No bells. Not even a whistle.
6. When does it end? Whenever the group decides to break up, or you feel inclined to leave.
7. Too shy to pass your contact information along? Contact Cache' Connections within 48 hours of the dinner party with your request, and we will email your contact information to the person you are interested in.
Contact us to have your name added to a growing waiting list. Include your age, city and state. Please note that all guests must have a profile available at www.cacheconnections.com