Friday, June 11, 2010

Favorable Feedback from Cache' Mentoring Services


We received this lovely note from one of our recent mentoring clients from the Detroit area. Sue had this to say about her experience:

"I would highly recommend the mentoring program at Cache Connections. I spent an enlightening two weeks working with Linda one on one. She talked with me on the phone several times and asked some insightful questions to find out who I am, who I am looking for, and what I would bring to a relationship. She had great suggestions to make my profile speak for me and about me. Although I am in Michigan, I did get a chance to meet her when Kim & Linda came to my area for an event. I was able to talk with her face to face, which was lots of fun. She contacted men I had met at an event in my area, as well as emailing other members she thought should read through my profile. She made suggestions to me about whom I should email that I had not previously considered, and told me why she thought it would be a good idea to do so. I felt very comfortable emailing the men Linda suggested because I knew she had already had previous contacts with them. She knew them and she was getting to know me.She put a lot of time and effort to find men that would have common ground with me, and who would be looking for someone like me.

I am working on implementing her suggestions regarding my personal appearance and life style. I appreciated the truths she told me about what a man would like to see in a woman. It was a very rewarding experience, and well worth the price I paid. The personal touch of being able to mentor with Linda, one of the founders of the site, is something I think everyone should consider taking advantage of. I am having fun using the knowledge I gained through this process. I am thankful for the opportunity to learn and grow through this experience with Linda. Please do signup for your own one on one mentoring session as soon as you can. You will be glad you did!" ~ Sue

If you would like some personal assistance and a third party's view of your bio, communication tactics, etc., consider Cache' Connections Mentoring Services for yourself. It's a great value at $55 (regular $139) for a two-week session.

~ Linda
Cache' Connections

No comments: