Friday, April 9, 2010

Meet Susan - one of our mentoring clients!


We're excited to be working with Susan, a quality member who is seeking a man who loves the Lord and wants a true friendship with her mate.

In working with Susan so far, we can see what a great catch she will be! She truly loves Jesus and seems to have her life and values very much in order. In spite of (or maybe because of) her day job, she LOVES spending time outdoors, especially on the lake! Now to find a guy who can keep up with her ... but we are on the case and have placed some calls to her preferred connections.

Susan did a fantastic job writing her bio; it is almost poetic - unique, like her. However, it still left us wanting some specific details about Susan. So here is her new bio, with the 2nd paragraph being the product of our suggestions:

Ok, about me: I want to know, and be known. I want to smile just thinking about you. I want to share our favorite things. I want to be deeply connected emotionally, spiritually, and physically. I want to laugh, and make you laugh. I want to challenge and be challenged. I want to be there in the good times and the bad. I want to surprise you with little things. I want to explore God's creation together. I want to live out his plan together. I want to be held. I want our admiration for each other to be obvious to friends and strangers alike. I want to grow and learn and share.

I would like to find someone who lives for Jesus, loves to have fun, laugh, travel, and enjoy the outdoors. I'm pretty easy going and have a positive outlook, but also have an adventurous side. I love snow skiing in the winter and wakeboarding in the summer. I also enjoy traveling, and exploring new places and cultures. I've been to 14 or so countries, and about half the states (so lots more to explore!) Drop me a line and let’s get this next adventure started!


Consider our new mentoring program for yourself. The feedback has been tremendous! People are raving about the personal touch. Check out the details here. Also, contact us if you are a male between the ages of 40 and 54 and are interested in learning more about Susan, who lives in the north Chicago suburbs.

~ Linda
Cache' Connections

No comments: