Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sneak Peek Week!

We like to provide a free week for singles who are "sitting on the fence" and a little hesitant in trying the website.  So, to help them get started, we clear away the hindrance of entering billing information and open accounts for free.  And ... here we go again with a Sneak Peek weekend!  From now through Monday night any and all Christian singles can receive free website membership with no strings attached!  This includes new and past members. 

Here are some of the pictures of bios of members who have agreed to "putting themselves out there" in the Single Spotlight:



"I am looking for someone who is kind, caring, Godly, and funny. A sense of humor can take a couple through the fire and storms of marriage. I want someone with whom I have chemistry and can talk for hours about whatever. I also want someone who will be a great dad."
Gwen














 "Well...., lets see, most people probably view me as a good old country boy that loves and lives life to it's fullest. God has been so gracious in my life, great family, friends and above all the greatest gift known to man, the gift of His Son. I would like to meet a lady that can eventually share in hopefully a progressive and fruitful relationship in accordance to Gods designed plan."
Ron

















"I love God. He is the motivating passion in all that I do. From that come my passions for family, learning, music, exercise, serving, and enjoying his creation. I love to laugh and spend time with those close to me. I am driven to be all that God wants me to be. I give 110% in everything I do, but have learned to rest and to accept help from others. I have a huge heart, and love to try new things."
Erin



"I'm a self employed contractor and father of three teens with whom I spend a lot of time. I would like to meet someone who is honest, has a high level of integrity and who enjoys intelligent conversation. I exercise regularly, plus the physical activity of my job keep me in shape. I really want someone who is physically active and who takes care of her health. Healthy eating is also important to me, but I don't take it to an extreme. A former jock, I play volleyball monthly, and on Sunday mornings before church you'll either find me on a bike ride with my buddies or hiking in the winter months."
Al





"I love the Lord and just want to serve him in everything I say and do. I have a passion to help the underdog and love how my job gives me that opportunity. I just want to be free in Christ and help others get free as well. I am looking for a man who loves Jesus and who can love me with that same love. I'm looking for someone I can submit to the way I've submitted my life to God. I'd like a man I can trust and respect. I'd also like a man who has a knowlege of the Bible and likes to pray and serve God."
Deena


Just contact us for your free week on the matching website. Please help us spread the word and invite your single friends to try out a Sneak Peek!

~Kim
Cache' Connections

No comments: