Monday, September 20, 2010

Great reviews from last night's mixer!


With 80 prepaid registrants, a beautiful venue, great food and a great host and hostess representing Cache' Connections, it's no surprise that we woke up to some very positive feedback from last night's National Singles Week Mixer at The Clubhouse in Oak Brook, Illinois. Here's what some guests had to say:

"The Oak Brook dinner was a blast!...Our table was a fun table! I met some nice gals and guys...I'm ready for the next event...bring it on! Looking forward to the Lake Zurich picnic. God bless, and thanks for planning the event...was fun :O)"

"I had a fun night and met some wonderful woman and men for that matter."

"Although I was reluctant, I did go and had a real good time. There was a real good mix of people and everyone was very friendly. Lot's of Willow Creekers and folks from Calvary! It was good to just get out and mingle a little bit and that's all I wanted to do! It was good!!! Missed you and Kim, but I wanted to let you know that your ministry is appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, there!!!"

"Hi Linda i had a really nice time... enjoyed being a hostess!! and the people were all very nice and food was yummy.... a few people came up to me to thank me and said we all did a great job at moving people through the room which was small but kinda worked - we made the best of it... everyone seemed to me as they were enjoying the night... i did i was glad I went."

"last night was fantastic! always high quality ladies, an abundance of great people. thank you for what you do!"

"I've been to most of your events, and this one by far was the best ever! I really liked the way the hosts worked the room, the food and pricing was good, and it was a great opportunity to mingle with other singles."

"Several people stepped out of their comfort zone last night. I'm proud of them! Lots of people didn't want to go home after dinner, lingering, mingling and having a great time." (Kelly, event coordinator)

We count it a privilege to connect God's people at these encouraging events. There are two more coming up soon! Check out the Cache' Connections Mixer in Springfield on 10/2 and in Peoria, Illinois on 10/17.

Also, don't forget that on Mondays we encourage our friends to fast and pray for singles desiring marriage. See the Note posted today on Facebook. Have a great week!

~ Linda
Cache' Connections

No comments: