Wednesday, November 3, 2010
What to expect at the CC Expo this Friday!
Since this is Cache's first event of this type, some folks are a little unsure of the flow of the evening and what to expect. So here are some "great expectations" for you to help make your decision:
1. DO - Expect to meet hundreds of singles from Chicagoland! Pictured above are just a few of our guests and volunteers.
2. DO - Dress casually. There will be a huge variety of activities, so dress for comfort.
3. DO - Bring your friends! This can be considered a great outreach event! There will be a short presentation of the gospel message around 9:00 pm, when we gather for door prizes, etc.
4. DO NOT - expect to sit back and watch! This event will have the feel of something like a home show or a carnival, with lots of action, interaction, and opportunities to meet other guests. A few tables and chairs will be set up for socializing.
5. DO NOT - expect to be bored!
6. DO NOT - plan to leave empty-handed, as there will be lots of giveaways and prizes.
It is not necessary to arrive at 6:30 pm when the doors open. Those guests arriving after 9:00 pm will be charged a reduced rate of $10.00. Come with a wing man or without, you're sure to have a great time and make some new friends as you enjoy ...
- Guessing games
- Chocolate truffle tasting
- Hand massages and oils
- Laser Quest Game Pack
- Memory game
- Mini boot camp
- pancake eating contest
- hair styling
- twister with a twist
- professional photo booth - just $15!
- ping pong mania
... prizes, and much more!!
CLICK HERE for more information and a list of vendors. We will see you there!