Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy wedding day Kristin and Jessie!


Today we celebrate with Kristin and Jessie, who met through the Cache' Connections website about a year ago. Here's what Jessie had to say:

"Kim and Linda, I just wanted to write you a quick note to thank you for helping me find such an incredible, dynamic woman of God in Kristin. I never thought I would find someone that is as perfectly matched for me as she is. Although it took a little while to find her, the wait on Cache was made far more enjoyable by getting to know so many quality people of integrity and character. It was always comforting to know that I could be myself and share about the things God was doing in my life with anyone I met for a date through Cache or at one of the Cache sponsored events. Thank you so much for such an awesome resource for Christian singles! - Jessie"

CLICK HERE to watch a video clip of the two lovebirds.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: