Saturday, November 7, 2009

What Are The Odds?



Linda and I sometimes take a block of time out of our day and call singles who have been at our events who indicated they wanted to be informed of future events. This week we have been calling Detroit singles and letting them know about the Quick Introductions event that is coming up this Monday. We have found the responses can be quite different. Here's a few examples:

"I didn't like your last event... there weren't enough men. My friends and I decided we're not interested in Cache' Connections."

....and on the flip side:

"Wow, this event sounds so fun. I so appreciate what you guys are doing for singles. Thank you so much for calling and letting me know about this. I'll take a look and try to make it."

Hmmm..... I wonder which personality will attract more people?

Have you heard this saying? "People will not always remember what you do or what you say, but they'll always remember how you made them feel."

Our day is always enriched when we bless someone with our words.

Kim

No comments: