Monday, November 30, 2009

Connected at Cache' Connections Live! on 11/20


We just received this note from Shaina who attended the Live! event at Calvary Church this month. She has been an active member, attending events and also joining the website. Once again we find that those who are most proactive are finding the most success.

Here's what she had to say, "Hi Kim & Linda, I did go on the chat with Expert Emily tonight. It was interesting. I just wanted to update you on the guys I met at CC Live in Naperville the other week. I have received 3 e-mails from ____________! Also today I got a phone call from ____________ (who I also met at Calvary). We have a lunch date for this Thursday! :)
I'll keep you updated! Thanks for your friendship and your services!"


We have two upcoming events that are great opportunities to connect with other singles... Cache' Connections Christmas Party in Naperville and Peoria. Events(Please encourage your single friends to attend. You never know what can happen:)

Kim

No comments: