Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Take Dr. Dobson's Love Quiz
What do you believe about love? Dr. James Dobson recently authored, "Head Over Heels - How to Fall in Love and Land on Your Feet." The cute little book begins with this quiz. Ponder your thoughts on these questions and tomorrow we'll highlight Dr. Dobson's answers.
True or False?
1. "Love at first sight" occurs between some people.
2. It is easy to distinguish real love from infatuation.
3. People who sincerely love each other will not fight and argue.
4. God selects one particular person for each of us to marry, and He will guide us together.
5. If a man and woman genuinely love each other, then hardships and troubles will have little or no effect on their relationship.
6. It is better to marry the wrong person than to remain single and lonely throughout life.
7. It is not harmful or wrong to have sexual intercourse before marriage if the couple has a meaningful relationship.
8. If a couple is genuinely in love, that condition is permanent - lasting a lifetime.
9. A short courtship (six months or less) is best.
10. Teenagers are more capable of genuine love than are older people.