Thursday, May 27, 2010

It's Hard to Meet Older Christian Men ...


This email came from a 65 year old attractive female in Illinois who is very disheartened about finding a Christian man at her age.  She says:

"It is VERY hard to meet true Christian men and that is one of my priorities.  I was on the Match site one time and stated that I was a Christian woman seeking a Christian man.  I received a reply from a man that basically said some to the effect that your Christian people think you are better than everyone else and tired of them trying to tell him what to do.  I was so set back because there was a lot of anger in his message.  All I said was I was a Christian seeking a Christian man and that I attended church regularly. Needless to say that was enough for me to get right off that site. I did communicate with a couple of people and did not get a response.  One was in East Peoria and was 7 years younger.  I don't know how someone can write a person off due to age when they really don't know them.  I've ALWAYS been told I look at least 10 years younger, no matter what age I am currently at.  Age is just a number!!  Thanks Kim."


Our hearts go out to these older women who are trying to follow God's word and are lonely and cannot seem to connect with single Christian guys their age.  We have discussed the possibility of marketing to an older crowd, but we're just not sure how to reach them.  In the meantime, we will continue to pray for these ladies and for God to show us a plan on how to help.

Kim
Cache' Connections

No comments: