Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Cache' Connection show contestants are revealed!






Finally! The female contestants who will be vying for a date with our chosen Bachelor, Lee Roupas, are revealed!

Meet Amy - I am not your typical 23 year old. I find it impossible to date men my age due to the fact that I've matured a little faster than most 23 year olds. I work full-time as a paralegal doing criminal defense and medical malpractice. I also attend school full-time. I am currently working on my Bachelor's in Business Administration and hope to attend law school in the next couple of years. In addition, I am a full-time mommy to a very active 4 year old named Michael. I have been very blessed with a great family that supports me in every way they can. Family is extremely important to me and I want it to be important to my significant other as well ... I really feel like I am at a place in my life where I am finally happy with myself and happy with who I am and can be in God. It took me a lot of brokenness and pain to finally get to a point where I realized that only God could heal the wounds on my heart. And I feel like he has done that. I know that I will never be happy in a relationship that isn’t pleasing to God, and so I humbly come to Cache Connections hoping that if it’s the Lord’s will, I will meet the man he has for me.

Meet Brandi - I spent the early part of my post-college life working on developing my career to the exclusion of all else. Unfortunately, in doing this, I found myself professionally happy, but personally unfulfilled. I couldn't escape the feeling that there was something missing. To fix this, I have been learning to let go, look at things more openly, and to find the joy and the miracle of everyday life. I am looking for someone to share in the adventures of rediscovering it. My family is a very important part of my life. They give me perspective (often in creative ways) and are always there to make me smile and laugh. My niece (who is three) is extremely talented at accomplishing this. My ideal match recognizes and appreciates the value that family can bring in one's life. I am very active and have a passion for exploring new places. While the beach is my favorite escape, I can spend hours just biking through the canopy of mature trees along the river and getting lost in it all.

Meet Casi - I am most passionate about living a life that is pleasing to God. I want to live my life to the fullest and not waste the gift of life that God has given me. I am also passionate about people. I desire to be used by God every day to act on His behalf and show his people love and compassion. I am a fairly low key person. I am laid-back yet I love to be active and have fun. I enjoy working out. I am not a health fanatic but in general I try to lead a healthy, active life. I LOVE to travel ,,, I am looking for someone that is passionate about God and about life and the things that he does. This is important to me and I want to share that with my significant other. I want my husband and me to live life to the fullest according to God's will. My desire is that we would grow together in our faith and that we would grow closer to God as we grow closer together. I am looking for someone that is kind and compassionate. Someone that makes me laugh. I want to be with someone that together we are better than we are alone.

Meet Lupe (alternate) - 100% fun loving, affectionate Latin woman that loves God and enjoys living life with friends and family. I come from a very large Mexican family (not physically lol) of 10 siblings! I have 3 brothers and 6 sisters with me being the youngest and cutest one :P. I am blessed to be a proud mom of a fifteen-year-old boy, a fourteen-year-old young lady and a nine-year-old girl. They keep me young and outgoing! ;) I'm very independent but am far from being a feminist. I do not have a problem giving a man his place while still being a strong woman myself ;) ... I've always said that finding a man is not hard at all; but finding the RIGHT man is! I don't know of anyone that loves to laugh and make others laugh more than I do! Laughter keeps us young, happy and interesting! I look forward to meeting someone that is not necessarily just like me. Challenge is a good thing. ;) I love God and pray for someone to come into our lives that can be a Godly leader in our home. I want to spend my life with my best friend and serve in ministry together. I also want to enjoy life and do things outside of church together like dance, watch movies, take long walks, drink coffee, laugh and so on....

If you are in the Chicagoland area, be sure to make plans on Friday, June 4 to attend The Cache' Connection show at Parkview Christian Church - Lockport Campus. It's going to be a great night of Christian entertainment, fellowship and fun for singles!

~ Linda
Cache' Connections

No comments: