Friday, December 11, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDA!


Well..... I have to be nice because it's her birthday, you know. So here goes. I give thanks for Linda because:

she's the best Vice President Cache' has ever had (she told me to say that)

actually...

I am so thankful....
- for a biz partner who is completely committed to this ministry and works tirelessly day after day - 7 days a week
- for Linda's friendship and the prayer warrior that she is
- for her wisdom to see through the emotion and get to the heart of the matter
- for a biz partner who fully believed in this biz/ministry and quit her full time job with a continual paycheck
-and invested in a big financial way
-for someone who really cares about singles and their relationships
-for Linda's willingness to go above and beyond the call of duty and spend time listening to me and my spider-webbing conversations

HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY!

Love,
Kim

No comments: