Sunday, October 25, 2009
Here's what's cooking ...
Thought I'd update you on some things that are coming down the Cache' pipeline.
1) We're happy to announce an advice column authored by our own "Expert Emily." Check out her blog here. Be sure to send your dating questions to her!
2) Emily Shupert is also offering personalized date coaching. For just $50, you can have a personal phone conversation with Emily and she will answer questions to your unique situation. Click here for details!
3) How does a Florida trip sound for this winter? We are considering a weekend singles conference in the Orlando area for January or February 2010. Will you come? Preliminary calculations indicate your cost, including hotel for two nights, would be around $150 plus airfare and food, if you share a room. We are currently securing accommodations, speakers, sponsors, etc. Stay tuned for details!
4) We look forward to meeting some Chicagoland singles pastors and leaders at a luncheon at Calvary Church this Friday. We're meeting to network on how we can better minister to Christian singles - together!
5) Don't forget the great October special - 50% off one month or more with this code: OCT1495.