Thursday, October 22, 2009

Cache' Quick Introductions - Price Reduction!


Sign-ups are already coming in for Cache' Quick Introductions parties. Now, they are more affordable for you! For just $20, members and non-members can attend one of these social gatherings to meet other Christian singles of all ages. (Appetizers and non-alcoholic beverages included.) The feedback is always great from these get-togethers. Read what Markita had to say:

"I just wanted to thank you, and tell you what an awesome time I had on Sunday! Not only meeting new people, but seeing those I already knew! I really appreciate what you are doing for us singles. There is none out there quite like Cache. I have searched, and searched. I am asking for God to bless you all especially for this reason. It's no secret that my personal life has been a roller coaster these past several months, however, when I get those emails about a new event, there is something in me that makes me want to give it another shot! I always know I'll have a great time even if I don't meet "Mr. Right." Who knows, one of these events just may lead me to "Mr Right."

... I also love the fact that I know with all certainty that you ladies love God and love God's singles. Christian Singles have been ignored for so long, it is refreshing to be a part of a singles ministry that has dedicated itself to connecting Godly, like-minded singles together, to give us an opportunity to meet people we may have never met! And to do this in such a tasteful, fun way! I had stopped going to singles events because honestly, they were quite lame!!! I pray that God would grant you both continued favor, many open doors, continued wisdom, fresh ideas, explosive membership, and abundant resources to carry it all out! I Know He has put a passion and fire inside you ladies to carry out this mission... I just wanna say "Thanks for answering the call"....

Times are 7:30 pm to 9:30 pm. Here are the venues:

Tuesday, November 3
Carrabba's, Cincinnati, OH

Tuesday, November 3
Pompei, Schaumburg, IL

Monday, November 9
Carrabba's, Detroit area, MI

Monday, November 16
Carrabba's, Atlanta, GA

Tuesday, November 17
Johnny's, Peoria, IL

Please pass this information along to ensure great turnouts at all venues! Click here for more details and to register.

~Linda

No comments: