Thursday, December 29, 2011
Cache' Tips to Improve Your Date-ability in 2012
Have you given any thought about how you will approach your dating life in 2012? One thing we know is that if you don't make some changes, chances are that nothing will change. We encourage Christian singles to take advantage of the opportunities that Cache' Connections provides Christian singles to improve their dating life. Here are a few ideas:
- Join the Cache' Connections website or extend your membership (Remember, One Year is just $39.95 until 12/31/11. Use promo code: DEC3995 at www.cacheconnections.com)
- Purchase the "Christian Dating Redefined" DVD and get some single friends together for a small group
- Take part in the upcoming "Christian Dating Redefined" ongoing area-wide singles groups
- Apply to be a contestant in the upcoming "Win It In a Minute" events
- Approach your church about hosting a "Christian Dating Redefined" group in your area
- Commit to participating in the monthly online chats with Expert Emily Shupert
- Read at least two Christian dating books (see Recommended Reading under Community and Advice)
- Choose a dating accountability partner and commit to meeting on a regular basis. (Remember, iron sharpens iron!)
- Read the Cache' Connections Blog and Expert Articles
- Get a makeover/haircut/workout buddy/healthy eating plan/positive attitude
- Pray about your dating life and be open to what the Holy Spirit might be telling you. Remember that your mate may not come in the size, shape, time frame or even denomination that you have in mind.
Any other suggestions for our readers?