Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Happy birthday Kim!



Today our fearless leader, President and all around idea machine is celebrating her birthday. Join me in wishing Kim a happy birthday! You can comment on the blog here, or visit her Facebook page.

Don't let her slight size fool you, she's known as a strong leader, always exploring new territory, challenging herself, myself and those around her.

Though sometimes I'm remiss to admit it, she has taught me a lot over the past four years. One thing that stands out in my mind is how she involves her faith in God in nearly every aspect of her life. She's keenly aware of His hand moving in her life and in the lives of her family and Cache' Connections. Although we still struggle and strain over new ideas and constant decisions being made, (and you never really know 100% for sure what God is up to), Kim has taught me to remember in day-to-day living that God is sovereign and as long as we continue to submit to Him, He is leading and guiding us, and sometimes allowing things to happen that we'd rather wish away. (Romans 8:28)

And ... it's okay to talk about God! Having been brought up in a home where trying to live faith out loud usually fell flat and unfortunately bringing that mindset into my own grown-up home, Kim has encouraged me to talk to my family about God and what he's up to in our lives.

So today, we say aloud to you, Miss Kim, may God continue to richly bless you, your marriage, your children and grandchildren, and all of your endeavors, both personal and professional. You are a precious child of the King - don't ever forget that!

~ Linda
Cache' Connections

No comments: