Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Laminin: CAUTION, I'm about to get scientific...



Scary, I know. So, you know those annoying "forward" emails that your friends, relatives and coworkers send you? How they often seem to be hokey, repetitive, sacchirin sweet or too edgy or foul to share? Well, I received one of those yesterday. Of course, it was from one of my e-friends who never writes fresh text, always a forward. Snore...... until I clicked the link about Laminin! Have you seen this on youtube? Ohmygosh, click on the link below to watch Louie Giglio explain to you what Laminin is. Colossians 1:17 says: He (Christ) is before all things and IN HIM ALL THINGS HOLD TOGETHER.” One way Christ does is this by the cell adhesion protein molecule called Laminin, diagram above. OK, so, since I'm not a preacher and definitely not a scientist, please click on the link. You'll be glad you did.

~Linda


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e4zgJXPpI4

No comments: