Saturday, March 21, 2009

Why should you attend Cache' Connections Live! Barrington Hills?


In the words of those who attended past Cache' Connections Live! events:

"Kim and Linda - THANK YOU! My friend and I had a great time last night. I felt like Michelle was talking to me personally at some points .. May God continue to bless this awesome and much needed ministry! I look forward to your next Cache Connections Live!" Tara, Aurora, IL

"I just wanted to thank you for allowing me to be a part of the Cache Connection event this last Friday! I was very impressed with the entire event and it is obvious that you have a passion for what you do and have centered it around Christ which I love. I will continue to pray for your organization as it reaches out to the Christian Singles across the nation." Brian Hunt, Artist and Associate Pastor, Parkview Christian Church

"Friday night was very positive, how they spoke about community, to know you're in a room with all Christians, it can be contagious ... I would like to see more social events like this, with some message, worship and fellowship. Food too!" Kelly, Naperville, IL

The Chapel is hosting this event as well as the "Living Single" conference on the same day. Feel free to attend one or both events:

1 - 5:00 pm Living Single
7 - 10:00 pm Cache' Connections Live!

These dual events will offer great opportunities to get some great Christian advice and mingle with other area singles! For more information or to sign up for either event, please visit the News/Events tab at cacheconnections.com or CLICK HERE.

* Save money by pre-registering for both events!

*Remember, you do not need to a member to attend events and it's easy to come alone. You'll be sure to meet some new friends.

Feel free to call or email with your questions.

Blessings,
Kim and Linda
www.cacheconnections.com
309-550-5580

No comments: